Location: Hall 3, Second Floor
Research & Innovation Showcase
This unique and dynamic session provides a global platform for the LNG industry's latest technical developments. Authors will present their findings during an interactive showcase on topics including Process Technology, Modelling and Optimisation and application of IT Systems. This unique session invites delegates to engage directly with the authors, discussing the research and information presented.
Authors' posters will also be displayed for delegates to view throughout the week of the conference.
Application of Information Technology Systems
- Renaud Perriguey, TechnipFMC — "Digital LNG – Increasing Liquefaction Train Availability Through Cloud Based Analytical Software"
- Shu Xiaoqin, China Huanqiu Contracting And Engineering Corporation — "Tests and Studies on Pressurized LNG Leakage and Dispersion"
- Yang Guang, Shenzhen Gas Corporation — "Application of Pipeline Simulation Technology in LNG Interchangeability for Multi-Source Scheduling of Shenzhen City"
- Aro Gervais, TOTAL SA — "GBS LNG as a Near Shore Concept for LNG Development"
- Augusto Bulte, Wood — "Production of Vehicles LNG at an LNG Plant"
- Jesús Losada Maseda, Reganosa — "LNG to Power in Islands - Malta Case with the FSU Terminal of Delimara"
- Masatada Kobayashi, Tokyo Gas Co.,Ltd. — "LNG Mixing Behaviors Including Bubbles Observed During the Bottom Filling of Heavier LNG in LNG Mixed Storage"
- Randeep Agarwal, The University of Queensland — "Small Scale LNG: A Speedy Solution for Cleaner Cooking for Millions"
- Sébastien Maufrais, TechnipFMC — "New-wave FLNG – A Competitive Large Capacity FLNG Available in the Short Term"
- Teru Asaka, JGC Corporation — "Smart Digital Analysis Technology for Air-Cooled LNG Plant by Means of a Combination of Real-Time Data Operation Monitoring and Enhanced CFD Simulation"
Instrumentation, Controls and Automation
- Anil Kumar, Schneider Electric — "The Constructability Approach for LNG Plants"
- Hamad Al-Karbi, Qatargas Operating Company Limited — "Reliable Hydrates Management for Gas Pipelines by Utilising Meg Supply Network / Injections System"
- Hugues Malvos, ENGIE Lab CRIGEN — "Lngauge: Innovation for LNG as a Fuel" & "LNG Flow Rate Measurement with a Laser Doppler Velocimetry Standard"
- Kevin Warner, Mustang Sampling — "Special Techniques of LNG Sampling and Analysis for FSRU Custody Transfer"
- Tony Wimpenny, Orbital Gas Systems — "A Rethink of the Evaluation of LNG Cargo Value During Loading and Offloading"
- William Schmidt, Air Products And Chemicals, Inc. — "Optimum Compressor Controls for Closed Loop Refrigeration"
- Zainab Kayat, PETRONAS — "Pushing the Limit of LNG Production by Har Digital 1.0"
Machinery and Equipment
- Antonio Pelagotti, BHGE— "Compressors Rebundle to Increase LNG Production" & "Technology Evolution of LNG Refrigerant Turbocompressors"
- Chen Sun, JGC Corporation — "An Advanced System Featuring the Mild Mixing of Gas in a Drum"
- Daniel Simms, Simms Machinery International, Inc. — "Full Speed Ahead: Achieving High Speeds and Overcoming Rotational Forces on Turbines and Compressors"
- David Wilson, Siemens Canada — "Market Driven Improvements in Aero GT in Mechanical Drive Duty - SGT-A65"
- Emmanuel Bustos, TechnipFMC — "Mechanical Drivers for LNG Projects - a Compilation of Know-how"
- Florian Deichsel, Linde plc, Engineering Division — "Fabrication of Coil Wound Heat Exchangers for LNG Application in Separate Vessels"
- Jin su Ha, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) — "Material Selection Guideline for Exhaust Gas Cleaning System"
- Kenichi Kobayashi, Chiyoda Corporation — "New Concept for Standardized Large-Scale Modular LNG Plant Design"
- Paola Mayorca, DNV GL — "Gas Migration from LNG Full Containment Tanks"
- Pascal Freko, Linde Engineering — "Lifetime Optimization of Plate Fin Heat Exchangers"
- Shinichi Ito, Tokyo Gas — "The First Practical Full-HD Cryogenic Tank Visualization System in the World"
Modelling and Optimisation
- Deyuan Wu, KBR — "Not All Sites Are Equal – CFD for LNG Plot Plan Assessment"
- Eric May, The University Of Western Australia — "New Data, Sensors and Models to Avoid Cryogenic Solids Formation in LNG Production"
- Frédéric Legrand, ENGIE — "Optimization of LNG Road Transport and Distribution Strategy to Deliver Fueling Stations" & "LNG Bunkering Software: Ensuring Safe and Optimized Operation for LNG as a Fuel"
- Jie Chen, CNOOC Gas & Power Limited — "CFD Study of Heat Transfer in Falling Films for LNG Spiral Wound Heat Exchanger Under Offshore Conditions"
- Kaoutar El-Khorassani, Saipem — "Hot Air Recirculation or Insufficient Air Inbreathing?"
- Lin Chang, China Huanqiu Contracting And Engineering Corporation — "Dynamic Simulation Application in the Natural Gas Liquefaction Plant"
- Ross Wyeno, S&P Global Platts — "Modeling US LNG Dispatches - A Price Driven Approach"
- Yuanling Song, China Huanqiu Constructing & Engineering - Beijing — "Nitrogen Drying and Purging Dynamic Simulation of 200,000M3 LNG Storage Tank"
- Doug Ducote, Chart Industries — "Right Sizing Mid-Scale LNG with IPSMR® Process Technology"
- Eric May, The University Of Western Australia — "New Gas Processing Technologies for Nitrogen Rejection and Helium Capture"
- John Mak, Fluor — "Integrated Technology in Processing High CO2, High N2 Offshore Gas for LNG Production"
- Osamu Adachi, JGC Corporation—"Gas Engine Power Generation System Utilizing BOG From LNG Receiving Terminals"
- Trevor Smith, Honeywell UOP — "Solvent-Free LNG Pretreatment: A Simple Adsorption-Based System for Acid Gas, Water, & Heavy Hydrocarbon Removal"
- Yijun Liu, ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company — "The High Pressure Expander Process (HPXP) Technology"