LNG Forum: LNG: A Pillar for Global Energy Transition!
As the world transitions to a cleaner and more sustainable energy future, LNG will play an important and growing role in the global energy mix.
The forum will review in detail how LNG will meet the challenge facing the energy industry: to provide the maximum number of people with access to safe, reliable and competitively priced energy while improving air quality and reducing the impact on climate change.
The panel will discuss the key contribution LNG will make to support the development of variable renewable power generation, to provide energy for industrial processes or for residential homes and to fuel the transport of people and goods. It will also address the key parameters for the growth of LNG such as public perception, infrastructure and cross-industry collaboration.
LNG Forum: Technical Innovation for the Future of LNG
Demand for LNG continues to grow at a pace that is well above that of nearly all other sources of energy. New sources of natural gas and evolving commercial models on both ends of the LNG value chain make technical innovations as important as ever; they are often the key to enabling projects to reach the economic performance needed to bring them into fruition.
Focus areas for this workshop include the impact on cost, schedule, and performance from technology developments in liquefaction, shipping, LNG transfer systems, receiving terminals, and LNG as a transportation fuel, facilitated by an expert panel representing nearly all aspects of the LNG industry.
LNG Forum: Floating LNG: What Have We Learned and What is Next?
In previous conferences, we have heard of plans for floating LNG projects. In this forum, we will have the opportunity to hear from experts who have been successful in the deployment of floating LNG projects.
• What have been the most challenging aspects in taking a project from concept to start-up?
• Why FLNG rather than on-shore?
• What have been the critical success factors in reaching this significant achievement?
• What are the major lessons in terms of HSE ?
• What unexpected incidents or events occurred along the way, both undesirable and positive?
• Based on your experience, what would you advise others to do differently or emulate?
LNG Forum: Diversity of LNG Plant Capacity
This LNG Forum revolves around the below key topics:
- Changes to business contracts after shale gas revolution
- Increasing spot markets and decreasing Henry Hub gas prices
- The increase of possible energy requirements in developing countries
- Destruction of the life cycle cost concept
- Appearance of new players from a plant owner’s perspective
- New roles as a ‘clean service’, such as bunker fuel or CNG vehicles
- Coexisting with renewable energies